Skip to main content

Tour Diary: Tirupati (11 July 2014)

Companions: Bhaskar Narasimham, Ramya Krishna and Pardha Saradhi.
Day and Date: Friday 11 July 2014
Total Time elapsed: More than 12 hours.
                                                        Friday July 11, I along with my sister and cousin reached Tirupathi. I had heard a lot about the temple and this was the first time I was going to visit it. I had no idea about the temple and the memories I was going to make. The place was so hugely populated that it took us nearly 10 hours to witness what is described as the most aesthetic view by many great poets, in words that themself are autonomous and could take you through a trip of the place within no time whilst you are reading them. Between the lines you will find a place, a void filled in by your mind with the possible projection of beauty being described in the lines. Am not so spiritual in my views, but what I witnessed was something definitely stronger than my will not to believe in god. I stood there dumbstruck, lost in the charm of the idol of lord Vekateswara. It was dark in color but brighter in my view. All I saw was a idol of life size or even big which felt like it would inch a step closer , if I stood right there. I never knew but I had my eyes going wet with tiny droplets. Never felt like that before. Can't think of any more words to put it in here. It's something to be felt by oneself but not described or to be told by others. Make sure you visit Tirupathi once whenever it is possible for you. trust me it is worth all that you will go through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Diary: Goa- The beginning : Nizamuddin to Thivim

The lush green blanket of life covering the land as far as the eye can see started my day off. The Konkan railway route one of the best displays of greenery with nature at its best. Moreover we have had a very good monsoon in these areas this year. You could see how each and every drop of the monsoon is of value when you see the tiny leaves shining brightest holding a droplet like a precious pearl. Sunlight offers the best brightness for us to witness a beauty right from the microscopic levels! If you keep looking at the scenes you will feel as if someone is trying to capture this in a picture using sun as flash for his shutter. The habitual expectation to see tall towers of bricks and steel slowly fades. Being habituated to live in concrete forests since so long; such stark contrast will hit you like lightning, making you forget the dust and rush of cities. You start to embrace the nature at its truest form. Suddenly the lonely feeling of being loner is crowd turn into the ...

half girlfriend

Title: Half Girlfriend Author: Chetan Bhagat Pages: 270 Price: 175 INR Published By: Rupa Publications Genre : Love Story (Typical Bollywood Drama) Characters: Madhav Jha and Riya Somani. Special Appearance by Bill Gates ;) Story set in: Dumraon and Patna (Bihar), Delhi and New York City. The book is a story about a boy (Madhav Jha) from Bihar and a girl (Riya Somani) from Delhi. Both of them has a common point, Basketball. The boy from a rural background is very under confident to face people in his new college St. Stephens in Delhi where as the girl is modern in her appearance but is a silent natured typical girlish character. She speaks the least and enjoy listening on the contrary Madhav speaks a lot. The books deals with the life and times of both of them whilst they first met on the basketball court of St.Stephen's in Delhi till the ending when their son is fumbling with basketball on a newly prepared basketball court in Madhav's village Dumraon. As us...

Happy 2nd first Day at HCL ;)

When I first came to know that I was doing to step into the boot of an employee very soon, I was preparing myself for a life completely different to what I was living. A new beginning from the end of student life, a life with financial freedom (although Dad never said “No” to my demands, but own earning is a different level of financial freedom) added responsibility of being an employee of an MNC. I was very certain of being relocated from Hyderabad. Had my bags up and ready for a journey to a new place with a new life style waiting to be discovered. As expected was called to Bangalore (now Bengaluru) and I set out planning a life in the traffic and all the rush of high class social and corporate living beings of IT Capital of India. Day 1: went on with never ending sequence of signatures. Day 2: a boring yet energetic half day.   Day 3: very excitedly I reached office and was having a nice time cracking jokes and making friends. As if somebody cursed the largest laughter in t...