Skip to main content

Mixed Stuff

It's been sometime since have spilled a few words on paper, feeling a bit rusty but have a very awkward kind of feeling today so am writing this down. These lines express all I feel right now couldn't find more apt words am just soaked in mixed feelings right now as if I am in past and future at the same time.

"Feel like am on top of the mountain, but not on it's peak.
Feel like my journey has ended but am not at my destination.
Feel like I have achieved something but I have nothing in hand.
Feel like am moving too fast but world is crawling by faster.
Feel like no words to say but nothing to hide!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life@education

It was the summer of 2007, i was in my native when the results came out for my class X and i passed with an above average percentage of 74.2 (371 on 500). I was very firmly stuck up to take up commerce stream and do Charted Accountancy and had dream of settling down in the rat race within no time. Never really had the idea that life and choices weren't that easy to make as they seem and came to know that a life isn't about choices you wanna make but its about the options life leaves you to choose from. Everyone back at my village asked me out what would I do after Xth and I used to see them like "Y the hell you seem to be so interested in my future more than myself??" later on realized they all were victims of curiosity that I always chose different till then and were eager to know what coming next to surprise them? Commerce I yelled one final morning and declared my plans of doing CA. Yeah son that's quiet a surprise you planned for me said my dad. Though my min...

Happy 2nd first Day at HCL ;)

When I first came to know that I was doing to step into the boot of an employee very soon, I was preparing myself for a life completely different to what I was living. A new beginning from the end of student life, a life with financial freedom (although Dad never said “No” to my demands, but own earning is a different level of financial freedom) added responsibility of being an employee of an MNC. I was very certain of being relocated from Hyderabad. Had my bags up and ready for a journey to a new place with a new life style waiting to be discovered. As expected was called to Bangalore (now Bengaluru) and I set out planning a life in the traffic and all the rush of high class social and corporate living beings of IT Capital of India. Day 1: went on with never ending sequence of signatures. Day 2: a boring yet energetic half day.   Day 3: very excitedly I reached office and was having a nice time cracking jokes and making friends. As if somebody cursed the largest laughter in t...

Companion-Ship

We all face ups and downs in our lives. We break down into pieces like a glass dropped on a marble floor. We go absolutely shattered as if we were to be so till we give our self ultimately to the almighty. Our life is supposed to be written by thee even before we breath out first, some believe in it some does not. Those who do not think that life is a dynamic hopping journey, our destination is decided by the jumps(decisions) we take. The decisions we take decide our path and destination but may not perish with us all the way. Our company, the people around us always manage to perish, they are standing by us or away is another issue. So talking of people standing by us through times of our lives are the ones who stand accompany us through the good, bad and worst of ours. We all have people who we reach out for when in times of low. There are only few such people in our lives. They wrap us in the anti-deteriorate mode to avoid our depression to get over us in our times of stress. We ne...