Skip to main content

Colorful colors

March 17, the day written in the book of my life with color splashes on it. It was the day of the festival of colors, Holi. This time around the day was very much special, and I was celebrating this after 3 years.  That takes me back to 1 March 2010, when we played holi in the campus in Kerala. Anyway past is not I want to pen down now, its the present that has got me so much in color to write this event down. It was a gathering of all my engineering buddies. We got together according to a plan and went on to meet as per a planned schedule. I am so damn sure that everyone would remember this day for a long long time. We all gathered at Deepthi's home in Vasanth Nagar, the colors started to fly around us in the air we were all pink and blue in no time. All we could make out was that we were all from the same class and we were all there to play holi. Color water eggs and what not made the day a bit more to cherish. dozens of eggs perished on heads. Everyone was so excited about the whole thing that there was very genuine spark in everyone's eyes. I could feel the joy in their eyes. The smiles they had on their faces that day are priceless. I really don't know what's wrong with me but I get stuck into the eyes of people I see, I just keep observing things in ther and just get lost in them as if we are conversing with each other and that day, I saw most eyes saying "Hell yeah! This is our final few weeks together, let's make it worth while.
  Probably i sound stupid but that what I feel, and thats what I have to say about the day,  Have no words to express all I feel but i guess this scribblings are enough to make you realize how breathtaking the day was.

"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Diary: Goa- The beginning : Nizamuddin to Thivim

The lush green blanket of life covering the land as far as the eye can see started my day off. The Konkan railway route one of the best displays of greenery with nature at its best. Moreover we have had a very good monsoon in these areas this year. You could see how each and every drop of the monsoon is of value when you see the tiny leaves shining brightest holding a droplet like a precious pearl. Sunlight offers the best brightness for us to witness a beauty right from the microscopic levels! If you keep looking at the scenes you will feel as if someone is trying to capture this in a picture using sun as flash for his shutter. The habitual expectation to see tall towers of bricks and steel slowly fades. Being habituated to live in concrete forests since so long; such stark contrast will hit you like lightning, making you forget the dust and rush of cities. You start to embrace the nature at its truest form. Suddenly the lonely feeling of being loner is crowd turn into the ...

half girlfriend

Title: Half Girlfriend Author: Chetan Bhagat Pages: 270 Price: 175 INR Published By: Rupa Publications Genre : Love Story (Typical Bollywood Drama) Characters: Madhav Jha and Riya Somani. Special Appearance by Bill Gates ;) Story set in: Dumraon and Patna (Bihar), Delhi and New York City. The book is a story about a boy (Madhav Jha) from Bihar and a girl (Riya Somani) from Delhi. Both of them has a common point, Basketball. The boy from a rural background is very under confident to face people in his new college St. Stephens in Delhi where as the girl is modern in her appearance but is a silent natured typical girlish character. She speaks the least and enjoy listening on the contrary Madhav speaks a lot. The books deals with the life and times of both of them whilst they first met on the basketball court of St.Stephen's in Delhi till the ending when their son is fumbling with basketball on a newly prepared basketball court in Madhav's village Dumraon. As us...

Happy 2nd first Day at HCL ;)

When I first came to know that I was doing to step into the boot of an employee very soon, I was preparing myself for a life completely different to what I was living. A new beginning from the end of student life, a life with financial freedom (although Dad never said “No” to my demands, but own earning is a different level of financial freedom) added responsibility of being an employee of an MNC. I was very certain of being relocated from Hyderabad. Had my bags up and ready for a journey to a new place with a new life style waiting to be discovered. As expected was called to Bangalore (now Bengaluru) and I set out planning a life in the traffic and all the rush of high class social and corporate living beings of IT Capital of India. Day 1: went on with never ending sequence of signatures. Day 2: a boring yet energetic half day.   Day 3: very excitedly I reached office and was having a nice time cracking jokes and making friends. As if somebody cursed the largest laughter in t...