Had an ordinary day all through out. At around 6 started towards the easy of the city. Never really had this faith kinda thing towards religious aspects. So going to temple was far too much for me to asked. Today I went to Dilsukhnagar to visit temple of lord who I have on my ring for last few years, Sai Baba. Thursday is counted as his favorite day and I intentionally made it to the temple today as per the wish of a close friend of mine. I promised that I would and I kept my word. I don't know why I had to go exactly but I did and trust me I felt like being all alone among 500 other people in the temple. I would have never known this feeling of being actually peaceful from the interior without visiting the temple today. I thank the one held responsible for it. Just coz u said today I went and found myself peaceful time after a long long time. Still I would say I ain't getting into the religious boots but its your faith. I will trust your faith and will change things are in my life. That's my word to you. I hope you are reading this.
The lush green blanket of life covering the land as far as the eye can see started my day off. The Konkan railway route one of the best displays of greenery with nature at its best. Moreover we have had a very good monsoon in these areas this year. You could see how each and every drop of the monsoon is of value when you see the tiny leaves shining brightest holding a droplet like a precious pearl. Sunlight offers the best brightness for us to witness a beauty right from the microscopic levels! If you keep looking at the scenes you will feel as if someone is trying to capture this in a picture using sun as flash for his shutter. The habitual expectation to see tall towers of bricks and steel slowly fades. Being habituated to live in concrete forests since so long; such stark contrast will hit you like lightning, making you forget the dust and rush of cities. You start to embrace the nature at its truest form. Suddenly the lonely feeling of being loner is crowd turn into the ...
Comments
Post a Comment