Skip to main content

HCL: The name itself is enough :P

November 7 2014, The day I was put into something much more responsible than I have ever felt, deployed! Directly into project. No pre training no assessment, no instruction spell. Just like a snap of fingers, SNAP and poof! Within the last 10 days I had already traveled from 3 three major cities in IT industry,Hyderabad to start and then Banglore (now Bengaluru) for reporting and for the final touch NOIDA (the farthest campus I could possibly be relocated to)in the extreme north, though we were again sent to another sector within NOIDA, anyway I reported on a Friday (Faad Friday) to sector 126 HCLT campus. Out of 4 of the options I was in, I got in voluntarily to work with the team I saw in front of me just a few minutes ago.3 members came from the team to meet me and I found them friendly. And like everything else in HCL project assignation also happened in nick of a time. Since then, till today I have occupied a seat among the team with a very warm welcome into their family at work. First job, first project , first steps into industry, it was all supposed to be very very special, it ended up being good though, wasn't actually as good as I anticipated but was good enough to keep me interested ;).  Days just flew past till the first salary got credited into my account. The first salary!! but the excitement was only to be found to be in the fact that people around me were excited about me drawing my first currency of corporate employee life. I felt like the  usual, no pinch inside about the exhilaration t be felt when first salary in credited. Plain face just like :|. Anyway in hope of better days ahead, Adios amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life@education

It was the summer of 2007, i was in my native when the results came out for my class X and i passed with an above average percentage of 74.2 (371 on 500). I was very firmly stuck up to take up commerce stream and do Charted Accountancy and had dream of settling down in the rat race within no time. Never really had the idea that life and choices weren't that easy to make as they seem and came to know that a life isn't about choices you wanna make but its about the options life leaves you to choose from. Everyone back at my village asked me out what would I do after Xth and I used to see them like "Y the hell you seem to be so interested in my future more than myself??" later on realized they all were victims of curiosity that I always chose different till then and were eager to know what coming next to surprise them? Commerce I yelled one final morning and declared my plans of doing CA. Yeah son that's quiet a surprise you planned for me said my dad. Though my min

Happy New Year : Review!

Movie : Happy New Year Release Date : 24 October 2014 Starring : Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Jacky Shroff, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani Directed By : Farah Khan Music : Vishal-Shekhar (With Vishal in a special appearance in the movie) Lyricist : Irshad Kamil A typical Farah khan full length film with duration of a little over 179 minutes. The movie is star studded and I would say a very fitting act put together by all of them. Shah Rukh Khan will shine you out with his appearance and style, he is looking as fit and muscular ( more than ever before). Deepika looks fabulously gorgeous in the traditional outfit she wears when she meets the "Charlie's Angels" (Charlie-> Shah Rukh Khan). the movie is built on a very familiar English word "Vengeance". The plot is not a complex one to figure out. The roles were very well worn and torn by the cast. The typical Shah Rukh Khan stamp with extreme delicate emotional expression with perfect s