Skip to main content

HCL: The name itself is enough :P

November 7 2014, The day I was put into something much more responsible than I have ever felt, deployed! Directly into project. No pre training no assessment, no instruction spell. Just like a snap of fingers, SNAP and poof! Within the last 10 days I had already traveled from 3 three major cities in IT industry,Hyderabad to start and then Banglore (now Bengaluru) for reporting and for the final touch NOIDA (the farthest campus I could possibly be relocated to)in the extreme north, though we were again sent to another sector within NOIDA, anyway I reported on a Friday (Faad Friday) to sector 126 HCLT campus. Out of 4 of the options I was in, I got in voluntarily to work with the team I saw in front of me just a few minutes ago.3 members came from the team to meet me and I found them friendly. And like everything else in HCL project assignation also happened in nick of a time. Since then, till today I have occupied a seat among the team with a very warm welcome into their family at work. First job, first project , first steps into industry, it was all supposed to be very very special, it ended up being good though, wasn't actually as good as I anticipated but was good enough to keep me interested ;).  Days just flew past till the first salary got credited into my account. The first salary!! but the excitement was only to be found to be in the fact that people around me were excited about me drawing my first currency of corporate employee life. I felt like the  usual, no pinch inside about the exhilaration t be felt when first salary in credited. Plain face just like :|. Anyway in hope of better days ahead, Adios amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Diary: Goa- The beginning : Nizamuddin to Thivim

The lush green blanket of life covering the land as far as the eye can see started my day off. The Konkan railway route one of the best displays of greenery with nature at its best. Moreover we have had a very good monsoon in these areas this year. You could see how each and every drop of the monsoon is of value when you see the tiny leaves shining brightest holding a droplet like a precious pearl. Sunlight offers the best brightness for us to witness a beauty right from the microscopic levels! If you keep looking at the scenes you will feel as if someone is trying to capture this in a picture using sun as flash for his shutter. The habitual expectation to see tall towers of bricks and steel slowly fades. Being habituated to live in concrete forests since so long; such stark contrast will hit you like lightning, making you forget the dust and rush of cities. You start to embrace the nature at its truest form. Suddenly the lonely feeling of being loner is crowd turn into the ...

half girlfriend

Title: Half Girlfriend Author: Chetan Bhagat Pages: 270 Price: 175 INR Published By: Rupa Publications Genre : Love Story (Typical Bollywood Drama) Characters: Madhav Jha and Riya Somani. Special Appearance by Bill Gates ;) Story set in: Dumraon and Patna (Bihar), Delhi and New York City. The book is a story about a boy (Madhav Jha) from Bihar and a girl (Riya Somani) from Delhi. Both of them has a common point, Basketball. The boy from a rural background is very under confident to face people in his new college St. Stephens in Delhi where as the girl is modern in her appearance but is a silent natured typical girlish character. She speaks the least and enjoy listening on the contrary Madhav speaks a lot. The books deals with the life and times of both of them whilst they first met on the basketball court of St.Stephen's in Delhi till the ending when their son is fumbling with basketball on a newly prepared basketball court in Madhav's village Dumraon. As us...

Happy 2nd first Day at HCL ;)

When I first came to know that I was doing to step into the boot of an employee very soon, I was preparing myself for a life completely different to what I was living. A new beginning from the end of student life, a life with financial freedom (although Dad never said “No” to my demands, but own earning is a different level of financial freedom) added responsibility of being an employee of an MNC. I was very certain of being relocated from Hyderabad. Had my bags up and ready for a journey to a new place with a new life style waiting to be discovered. As expected was called to Bangalore (now Bengaluru) and I set out planning a life in the traffic and all the rush of high class social and corporate living beings of IT Capital of India. Day 1: went on with never ending sequence of signatures. Day 2: a boring yet energetic half day.   Day 3: very excitedly I reached office and was having a nice time cracking jokes and making friends. As if somebody cursed the largest laughter in t...